Tuesday, June 28, 2011

pretty stack of macho fabric.


Ty Pennington fabric. Who knew a carpenter could design such pretty fabric? It makes me want to go to a construction site and befriend one of those creative, sensitive dudes!

I'm loving the blue and salmon color. Somehow, I'm going to transform that fabric into a quilt for the foot of my bed. I'll be chronicling my progress, I know how excited you must be about this.

And I'm not through with Ty yet. There's more of him in a little bag, waiting to be made into a cute little bag.

On my way out the door...there's road work going on and I'm going to find me a flower-lovin', color-savvy construction designer!

1 comment:

Lolas Fabric company profile said...

If you are creating a Lolas Fabric company profile report, you will want to make sure that it incorporates highlights of your business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...