Monday, February 7, 2011

playing catch-up!


Sorry I've been gone so long...that "cold" decided to take up permanent residence in my head. Though I managed to schlep to work and expose my co-workers to the dastardly crud, I just couldn't find the energy to do much around the house. Or to blog. It's just too hard to type and sneeze and wipe one's nose all at the same time.

But I'm back and ready to go! I did a little sewing last week and have been waiting for a sunny day to take photos of the finished projects. Some of my items are already gone, but I have a nice pile here  to the left of me, all cut out and waiting to be sewn up.

A great giveaway is in the works, which I'm pretty excited about. More on that later in the week.

In the meantime, here are a few new links that I'm lovin':

~Smashed Peas and Carrots  what an incredibly cute banner and some really fun tutorials.

~Wink Designs some adorable little girl dress patterns and other projects.

~Joyfolie an amazing site, selling soft children's boots and shoes. The footwear is lovely. Hmmm..if only I could make some of those...

Have a great week...Valentine's Day almost here...what are you doing for your Sweetheart?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...