Sunday, February 13, 2011

birthday ode to Mr. Incredible.

Today is Jason's birthday.

Jason is my Mr. Incredible. Jason has always been very strong...amazingly strong. In fact, if you were to put a super-hero suit on him, he would look just like Mr. Incredible!

We were just discussing how in the last few years, due to a major back problem, Jason isn't quite as strong as he was when we first met. The years have, apparently, taken their toll on his super-human strength.

Reflecting on our conversation, I now beg to differ.

The vast physical strength Jason once possessed has been replaced with a quiet spiritual strength. His faith now is stronger than his back ever was, and to me, he is infinitely more incredible!



Happy Birthday, Jason!

You're not getting older, you're getting stronger...

And I love you!

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

This made me teary. What a wonderful testament.

I hope your Mr. Incredible has a wonderful birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...