Friday, April 16, 2010

pimpin' pumps!

I have another tale for you.

Oh stop it! You know you want to hear it!

At the end of yesterday's post, I promised you a photo of my new pumps...

Early this morning, I took the pumps out of their box and set the lovelies on the floor. Something didn't look right...

Aaaargh! Two right shoes?! Different sizes?!!! Oh, no!

I raced back to the store and thankfully, was there in time to be the first customer.

"Oh, please-oh-please-oh please, let the right (left) shoe be there, in the right (correct) size...


Ahhhhhh....relief! Here are the pimpin' pretties! Aren't they just adorable? I'll let you know how they feel after a few hours...I can pretty much promise you that they'll hurt. But they'll hurt so good!



And in other news, check out the wallet. Big deal, you say? Yeah, not when it's made out of paper! Snap!

I'll be making more of these fun and funky wallets...I have lots of paper!

Here's the link on how to make them. But I warn you, the instructions aren't complete. I had to figure some stuff out on my own.

Oh, and one more thing...I was on the radio today. Queen Of Peace Radio. I was nervous. I'm not sure what I said...

So friends, I'll understand if you pretend you don't know me when I run into you in public.

Just don't hate me because my shoes are beautiful!

2 comments:

J said...

love, love, love the pumps!! very cute and I agree after a few hours, they will "hurt so good!" But they are so cute, they are totally worth that sacrifice =0)

Thomas Fleming said...

I saw the link to QofP Radio on your Facebook page (I think it was) the other day and listened in for awhile--but must have missed you! What were you talking on the radio about--shoes? ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...