Wednesday, December 30, 2009

motivational ploy.

What will they come up with next?

A new, technologically-assisted, interactive way to get your kids to do their chores: My Job Chart.

When I was a kid, all it took was a glare or a threat from Dad or Mom and we became putty in their hands. Why, I remember scrubbing the basement steps...but that's another story entitled, "Cinderella." (Just kidding, Mom).

But times, apparently, are different.

Interesting...



Do you think I could get this system to work on myself?

Or would that be a total waste of time?

Yeah, I think I'll try it...

2 comments:

Mary Anne Drury said...

Well, my first thought was (in my overly enthusiastic Marsha Brady voice "yeah! a job chart for big girls ... that's just what I need to keep me on track ... or get me on track to begin with". But then in my whiny Jan Brady voice I think "I don't know about you, but I'd sure need some pretty GREAT rewards on that job chart(something like a trip to Italy ) to get me motivated to stick to any kind of a schedule .... and I JUST KNOW that's not on the rewards list ." (sigh)

The Little Miss said...

cming by to wish u a happy new year!!! Cant believe 2009 is almost over can you? So crazy!
I just wanted to ask you since you are a blogger friend if you could go vote for me today? I am one of the finalists in a contest and I would love to win! If you could go and just vote for my blog: littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com at
http://homies.apartmenttherapy.com/2009/category/kids-at-home that would be great! There are instructions on my blog if you need them!!!!!!!!

Thanks a bunch
xo
Priscila

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...