Tuesday, December 22, 2009

alternative to ho-hum chicken.


Chicken Piccata. Divine. Luscious.

When I was in my twenties, I frequented a restaurant that served an excellent Veal Piccata. It was the only item I ordered off the expensive menu. It was just that good. And I haven't tasted it since the day I left Buffalo, almost 25 years ago.

But that all changed today, when I ran across this recipe. It's not veal, but who cares? It turned out to be just as delicious and much less expensive. And the best part, my teenage son loved it! He doesn't really care for the taste of lemon...I figured it was time to expand his palette.

I recommend you give this a spin in your kitchen...it's fast and very easy. And yummy. Besides, who doesn't love Ina Garten's recipes...they're all fabulous!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...