Tuesday, August 4, 2009

a Prescription Description.



I've decided to talk a little bit about the proposed Universal Health Care Bill on my blog, not to debate politics, rather, just point out some issues in the bill which concern me. I can't promise that I won't use a little humor, but please, don't be offended if I insert a little wink. It is my belief that we should all take a look at the bill in order to frame an informed opinion. Over on the right sidebar of this blog, you'll see the universal medical emblem which links directly to the bill. When I comment on a portion of the bill, I'll include the page number along with the line number, so that you can check it out for yourself. I'll be posting these gems periodically, or as my blood pressure rises. Don't know which will occur more often.

"The government will have real-time access to individuals' finances and a National ID Healthcard will be issued." Pg 58

OK, so the government can go in and take my money, willy-nilly. And if they take too much, I'm sure it'll be much faster dealing with Washington bureaucrats to credit the discrepancy...probably even faster than it is dealing with the bank! And the national ID card...it did work for the Nazi's in WWII.

**See, a little sarcasm following the fact. I like to keep things light around here.

1 comment:

JR said...

Love your sarcasm Aunt Patti!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...