Friday, August 21, 2009

correlation between fabric and life.

I have basically promised myself that I will. Not. Buy any more fabric until I use up what I have.

Unless it's too pretty to pass up.

Unless it's too on-sale to leave it be.

Or it's given to me. Yeah, that happens all the time!

If we win the lottery this weekend, maybe we'll just buy a lovely fabric shop. And my husband can spend his days sewing straight seams and cutting fabric for me.

I decided not to post the other photo I have of fabric all over the cutting table. It's just too much to comprehend all at once. And now that my mom has high-speed internet, she may just peek at this and be mortified that I would share my fabric mess with all of you. Not that I'm ashamed...I know what your sewing rooms look like!

2 comments:

Trudy said...

I am doing the same thing. I am using up what I have.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Must be a theme! I am also using up what I have. I have been digging through things and am surprised at the things that I forgot I had!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...