Friday, May 22, 2009

keep it cool, baby.



I am smitten with these coolers. I can't exactly say why, except for the fact that they're so convenient. Great for carrying a smaller supply of beverages. Take it to the pool...to the park, playing tennis, golf, work, the gym (taking in a big breath of oxygen), the beach, shopping, the movies, picnics...you get the idea.

I'm thinking of listing them in my store, but I'd like to offer these to you, my great readers, at a special summer rate: $10.00 for the drawstring carrier (plus shipping) and $8.00 for the tote (plus shipping). Quantities are limited.

If you'd like to place an order, please contact me: girubia@yahoo.com
Have a lovely, safe Memorial Day weekend!
-------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...