Friday, May 29, 2009

half-century celebration.

This past weekend, my boys and I, along with Mom & Dad, drove to Orlando to surprise my brother Mike for his 50th birthday. Or shall I say, "birtday." Apparently, those Hiltons don't know how to spell. I'm not surprised.

But Mikey was! Look at that face! He's either the best method actor in Orlando, or he really was surprised. I think he's a good method-actor.


Oh, look! There are our babies! Not Grandma & Pa, those whippersnappers standing behind them. Why, I remember when they used to run around the house naked after their baths. Not Grandma & Pa, those tall whippersnappers standing behind them...


Hey, Mikey! What'cha doing? Are you asleep? AARP hasn't sunk their sinewy fingers into you yet, have they? Did ya doze off after all the excitement? Or are you saving your energy for...


...this vision of loveliness? Does your wife know? I'm sorry, she is your wife. Odd, she didn't have a gift for you. Hmmmmm....oh, I get it! She gave you your gift later.

We had a great time! Now you can look forward to your next half-century. The best is yet to come! God bless you!

1 comment:

JR said...

What a fun surprise!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...