Wednesday, April 15, 2009

stalking opportunity.

OK, my friends! Here is your chance to become an official stalker of Pepperberry & Company. There's very little work required...no standing outside in the rain, looking through windows. No sitting in a car, waiting and waiting for your target to come out of the building. No phone calls with tissue over the receiver, trying to disguise your voice...not that I've ever done any of those things. Maybe...or not. Head on over for a visit, learn how you can become her own personal stalker and possibly win this lovely notebook cover. AND make a new friend!

3 comments:

Donna said...

I always love a good chance to stalk!

Sandra @ Pepperberry and Co. said...

My goodness! I am so lucky to be featured on your blog. Thank you so much! I especially love the way you've written up this opportunity- very funny and clever. May you have a wonderful day! :-)

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Isn't she the sweetest thing?!?!?! Just like us! *snickers*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...