Tuesday, April 21, 2009

set of easy tutorials.

I came across this checkbook-cover tutorial from my two babes and thought I'd share it with you. It looks easy enough...why don't you make one right now and when you're finished, send me a photo of your creation. I'll be here waiting for the photo, eating bon-bons. Go ahead, get busy...oh, and while you're at it, visit Randi for a lovely fabric bowl tutorial. Very cute!

MyTwoBabes Tutorial :: Fabric Checkbook Cover






MyTwoBabes Tutorial :: Fabric Checkbook Cover mytwobabes Blogged at: www.mytwobabesdesigns.blogspot.com Free Tutorial - If you blog about this, please link back to my blog post. I would love to know where this is posted and how your finished projects turn out! Tag finished items with "mytwobabes, checkbook" THANK YOU!!! ♥♥♥



4 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

That is cute and the directions are easy!

Please pass the bon bons....but not the dark chocolate ones. *spits*

Jana Nielson said...

Making a lovely floral checkbook cover is a great way to keep your husband from taking the checkbook. Trust me, I know!

Sandra @ Pepperberry and Co. said...

Thanks for the lovely, easy tutorial!

Kristin said...

Thanks so much for the kind comments! So glad you ladies liked it! (I wish I would have seen this earlier... sorry!) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...