Wednesday, March 25, 2009

peek at finished projects.

Heather Bailey fabric...so vibrant, yet so difficult to capture the fabric's rich colors on film. It's amazing how many photos I had to take of this purse, in different areas of the house before I captured a decent picture. For instance, I had it hanging on our green front door...not good. Then I laid it on the carpeting. Ugh! Hanging off the pool controls, that was much better! Love the button on the flap...I didn't have the purse with me when I bought it, but it matches perfectly. What a vibrant summer purse.

The old business card holder. I forgot to upload a picture of the inside. There are double pockets for sliding business cards in, or for stashing credit cards. The darn thing makes me thirsty just looking at it. Where's my cabana boy when I need him?

Mom gave me these guys. They're little chicks, made out of bells. I couldn't resist taking their pictures. But must they always be fighting?

Next up: my chicken potholders. But right now, I need to go pick up my sewing machine from the doctor's...wish it had health insurance.

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

The purse is lucious!!!

You are just so danged good.

I love the chicken fight. *snickers*

J said...

I love the purse and the business card holder. You did a great job. Those little chicks are cute too!

Anonymous said...

A+ on the purse! You did a great job of bringing the fabrics together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...