Wednesday, March 4, 2009

in a clutch.


I made this little clutch over the weekend and today, toted my posterior to the store to purchase that exquisite diamond on the front. The clutch is a nice size, has a cute little handle on the back, is roomy and the colors are cheerful. I'll be posting it on my web site for a reduced price, due to the fact it's the first I've made from that pattern and shhhhh, I need to do some tweaking on the next go-around. I'll definitely be making a few more of these little babies.

Lola's getting ready to start a sew-along, the item we'll be making is some sort of purse. She did come out with a little clue as to what type of purse...a tote bag, of sorts! She's a vault! Won't tell us more than that, the little mynx! She's also shedding weight, what a loser! So if you're inclined to make a purse, head on over for a list of supplies and join us on March 14th! There's a button on my sidebar, go link up and check her out!

2 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

Love the clutch. Maybe you should have your own Mystery purse sew along!

I really think you'll like my bag!! I can't wait!!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

What a sweet clutch!

I am so excited about the sew along!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...