Monday, December 15, 2008

"what have we here?"

This fabric is so stinkin' beautiful. Though you can't tell from the photograph, the colors are rich and vibrant, cool and refreshing. I am in the process of quilting it, you can see where I need to continue running the rows through the material. "What's it going to be," you ask? I can't say, as it's a Christmas gift and the recipient might get a wild itch to read this silliness (I doubt it). I wish it were mine...the creator seldom keeps anything for herself. It's a rule. I must say, my tomato is a little messy looking. After Christmas, I'll put photos up of the finished projects I've been teasing you with...it's always fun to take a peek at what other people will be receiving. It helps with ideas of what to give next year. That's what I do, anyway. I'm good at that.

I'm waiting on Brown. I hate waitng on Brown. Something special is coming for me, via Brown. I am going to be sooooooo happy when Brown gets here. BROWN! Where are you?! I'll let you know what's in Brown's box once it arrives. And you're gonna say, "Is that all? She's nuts, that's not exciting!" But Randi will love it. Randi will be very happy for me. C'MON, BROWN!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...