Tuesday, December 9, 2008

rose in bloom.

I know it's winter, but I thought I'd share with you some of God's lovely winter blooms. Tom has pictures of snow flurries in New York, Randi has pictures of her cute kids playing in the snow. I myself, long for snow. For the cold. For the snuggly, warm feeling of being in your cozy home as the cold beats against the windows. I know God put me here in Florida for a reason and today, that reason is to bring you some of His winter beauty, Southern style.

It's hard to believe that it's December...here are some charming yellow blooms. And above, is a beautiful pink Knock-Out rose. They're hanging out in our backyard, smiling at us as we pass by the glass doors. I'll keep an eye out for some pretty colors, if you keep posting your charming pictures of snow. That way, we can share God's abundunt beauty, together.

Speaking of beauty, enter the apron contest if you haven't done so already. Just click
here and enter to win. Please leave your email address for me...good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah flowers.... haven't seen those in a while! We drove by the florist earlier and they were advertising Gerbera Daisies for $1.99. I think I am going to buy a small bouquet tomorrow, just for some color.

Enjoy!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

WOW! It is hard to wrap my head around blooming roses in December. I tend to forget where you live cause you feel like a neighbor.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I forgot that roses still bloom in December in Florida! I miss seeing my rose garden in full bloom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...