Thursday, August 12, 2010

week in review.

What I've been up to the last few days...
  • Volunteered at the WHC on Monday...
  • Worked with my friends Julie, Sally & Suzanne on Tuesday, selling school uniforms.  They let me use pens and order forms...uh-oh!
  • A quick trip to Paula's Fine Fabrics for a bridal order  (no luck) and to Publix on Wednesday...
  • And here we are on Thursday, with one destination and the rest of the day to work on photos for the web site.  Hopefully, Friday will be the day I launch my new-improved and condensed site...
On the table up there, are some items that will be listed for sale on my site.  More is on the way, but I suffer from photo taking-anxiety.  It is a recently discovered phobia, one for which there is no cure.  I happened to isolate and identify the condition.

Plow ahead I must, accepting that I am not a photographer and coax my cute point and shoot digital to work its magic!    

And tomorrow, with the aid of flickr and picnik, purses, pouches and wristlets will be available for your perusal.

Why didn't I take a photography course when I was younger?!

2 comments:

Trudy said...

Sounds like you had a productive week.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the nice comment you left regarding my photo shoot with the skirt I made.

http://sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com/2010/08/photo-shoot-of-retro-skirt.html

Thomas Fleming said...

Patti, your photos are FINE! You have a good eye for composition, and your pictures seem sharp and colorful. Wish mine were as good as yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...