Monday, August 16, 2010

face of Jewish guilt.


This is no ordinary mouse pad.

This is "Jewish guilt" personified.

I've often wondered what Jewish guilt looks like.

Now I know.

It looks like this mouse pad.  

My Jewish friend, who also happens to be my sister-in-law, gave this to me.

She said that it is Jewish guilt.  The kind of guilt you just can't say "no" to.  

She also said that it reminded her of me, except for the fact that my hair is blonde and not accurately portrayed in the image of the Goddess.  

All other representation looks exactly like me...bwah, ha, ha, ha....

Jewish guilt works.

I am almost finished with the two boring plain white aprons (no inspiration there, thanks Linda!).

That's what Jewish guilt does.  

It taunts you and pokes at you without saying a word.

I submit to the guilt.

Even though I am a Goddess!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...