Monday, January 18, 2010

sock it to me!

Can you believe this? A change purse made out of a baby's sock! My auntie/sister (hey, we live in the South, figure it out!) presented me this sweet confection during her visit this weekend. How cute do you think this sock is, hmmm...?!!!



You've probably figured out that I'm figuring out how to make this little sweetie. The hardest part? Finding the little itty-bitty frame the sock is attached to. If you have any suggestions on where to purchase, I'd love to hear from you.

You can find this little rascal at Little Miss Matched...I am so loving this!

Thank you, Auntie/Sister Cheryl!

4 comments:

Trudy said...

That is too cute.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

That really is so very sweet!

Would make cute favors for a baby shower.

J said...

They sell them at Toys R Us...the completed coin purse, not the metal doo-dad.

randi said...

that is so cute! seriously adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...