Thursday, October 29, 2009

dash away!

Finished! The dear deer was just too dear...I had to share him with you. I trimmed just above the deer's head with pom-poms, then found the merry plaid fabric to complete the purse. If I don't sell it before, I'll be carrying it to mass this Christmas Eve...but let's hope it gets sold.

Tonight, I'm heading to Curves for a fun-filled evening. No, I'm not exercising. I'm setting up and selling my wearable wares. Let's hope I sell some stuff...I can then buy more fabric to make more stuff with! It's a vicious cycle!

Next...photos of my aprons.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Super CUTE! Someday, when my husband is rich (which probably wont happen as long as he is married to a shopaholic like me) I would love to get an emboidery machine!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

That is just too sweet!!!

Do me a favor please....keep my daddy in your prayers.

he has a spot in his lung. We just did the second CAT scan this week and it did not go away like the doc thought that it might. WE are going in tomorrow to do a scope.

We ha! I bet daddy wishes it was someone other than him!

J said...

Awwww...that is so cute! I warned everyone this week at work, the Christmas carols will be playing on my docking station starting Monday!! I love the Christmas season.

Joanne said...

The perfect accessory for holiday shopping and festivities ... that's one stylin' reindeer!

Janean said...

he IS dear! hope you are successful in selling your wares.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...