Thursday, October 1, 2009

what will I wear?

It's never too early to start thinking about your Halloween costume. You know how it is, you think you have oodles of time to prepare and then, BAM! All of a sudden it's the day before Halloween and still no costume, with your legions of fans waiting for the big reveal.

Not this year, no siree! All the ducks are going to be in a row...I'm thinking of going as Little Bo Peep, I do look smashing in pink. I think I could pull this look off. I have the curls that will provocatively stick out of the sweet little white cap on Bo's head, just like sweet little Bo in the photo.


Oh, here's a good one...Marie Antoinette. Of "Let them eat cake!" fame. I like cake. And I can make my hair tall like that, too. I have just a little more cleavage than the Marie pictured in the photo, so I could definitely pull off this look!



But for some reason, I'm finding myself attracted to this little number. How cute is this costume? It'd be like wearing my jammie's, though I don't think I'd look quite as fetching in this outfit as the sweet lil' piggie in the photo.

Halloween is so stressful! What are you doing for Halloween?

1 comment:

randi said...

My kids are already planning for their costumes. Aaargh!

We are going to a friend's annual party. That makes it so easy for me. We always have a great time and there is always great food. Fun stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...