Tuesday, October 27, 2009

and the beat goes on...

Apron #1: sexy, sassy
Apron #2: cute, cheeky

Not to mention those dress forms: they're FABULOUS...I'd love to get my hands on those beauties.

I didn't make these aprons (wish, desire, covet), they're the add-ons to my current apron craze. You can find a whole slew of expensive, I mean, adorable aprons at Anthropologie. On the cutting table: two more hostess aprons (waiting for photos) and two full aprons, waiting to be sewn up. Photos tomorrow, if the sunshine cooperates.

And what did you do today?

3 comments:

J said...

I went to work...whoopee!!! But I would have rather been home sewing delightful aprons like those pictured. Or better yet, online shopping and buying those pictured!

randi said...

An apron with cleavage---my hubs would love it! Maybe if I had one, he would even help more in the kitchen?!?!?!

Trudy said...

Wow! Sensational aprons. I'm sure you could make these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...