Tuesday, September 8, 2009

free-fall.

Here it is, September already! Since I had my windows replaced, life has been speeding by! I didn't really have my windows replaced, that was a joke. One that I really enjoyed. Since that post, Dad and Mom have returned home from the hospital and Dad is growing a grizzly beard. Mom will be returning to her college music class tomorrow and I shall be "babysitting." Is that a literal reference? I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

In the interim time between home and the hospital and sharing my sewing room/computer room with my other senior, I've managed to sew up some wristlets. My next set of projects will be purses, of which I'm hoping to finish at least 15 before the Arts Market at the end of the month. I have my work cut out for me, that's for certain!

It's a busy, busy month and I'll try to keep up on my blog posting, but sometimes literary inspiration eludes me. For those times, I'll find a great project from a fellow blogger and link you up.

Do you realize Christmas is right around the corner? It's my favorite time of year, but YIKES!

What are your plans this Fall?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the market.. :) would love to see your purses..

Trudy said...

Good luck with the market.

And, oh my gosh, I can't believe Christmas will be here soon. I haven't done a thing to get ready yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...