Wednesday, July 8, 2009

now we're cooking!

I shan't miss my old vintage range. The range above is not mine (I'd love to own it), I was just trying to give you a visual...my range is from the '70's. We've kept it because it works and because I'm married to MacGyver. He's fixed it many, many times. But now, we're to the point that it's costing too much to keep replacing the parts and once one element is replaced, another goes. Hence, the new and improved cooking utensil...
...my new range. Let's see, it has 5 burners...a 3-in-1, a warming burner and a rapid boil burner. A convection oven and a warming drawer. And a steam-clean feature that is way too convenient! It will be taking up residence in my kitchen this Friday, at which time the countdown will cease.

If I'm not around much in the next few weeks, you'll know where I am: I'll be gazing lovingly at my new oven...I'm so simple!

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Congratulations on your new range.

Come and see what's new at my blog.

www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...