Saturday, December 13, 2008

one down & 999 to go...and the winner is!

Yes! I finished a Christmas present! Yippee! This is a gift for....I can't say, it's a secret. But it's so nice to get a project finished in record time. This apron is made from sturdy, almost canvas-like fabric, with nice deep pleated pockets. And chicken-print...cluck, cluck, cluck...

And the winner of the waffle weave apron is...RANDI!
randi said...
Any apron that I can lick chocolate right off of, is the apron for me! In fact, I will be making chocolate covered caramels will wearing it. At least I am hoping that I will! ;)
December 7, 2008 11:44 PM

Oh, my! This is like sending a photograph that you took of your baby to Anne Geddes. Now I'm all nervous...congratulations, Randi! Please email your address to moi and I'll get that apron washed and mailed. Just kidding, I didn't use it...or did I?

3 comments:

randi said...

Yessss! (Read that in your best Napolean Dynamite voice!) How fun!

I don't usually win anything, so this is a treat. Your Anne Geddes comment makes me laugh. If you only knew how some of my stuff really looks. Lots of little mistakes, always! But that is part of homemade, if you ask me! We are trying to create a factory look, you know?

randi said...

Ooops! I meant to say "we are NOT trying to create a factory look, you know?"

Leaving out the NOT made a big difference! :)

It's A Wonderful said...

Thanks for the clarification, Randi. You're right, the charm of handmade are tiny imperfections, which give it a homey look. With that being said, you won't mind picking off the pesky threads caught on the ball fringe of the apron. Ha, ha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...