Friday, December 12, 2008

encrypted message.


I spent the day in the house, sewing and cleaning. Let's not forget about that laundry! But it's been nice not having to be anywhere, not having to do anything except that which I like to do. I had company, as Sasquatch seems to have caught the bug I have and I granted him permission to stay home and rest. He never misses school and he was awfully pale. What a change from when he was a little guy and I'd have to entertain him all day. Now he entertains me.

I have a friend who requested 4 to 5 wristlets. OK, Friend, here they are. I decided that it would be easier to blog about them rather than email you individual pictures. Let me know which you'd like. Just shoot me an email!

I'm waiting on a very exciting package, which should arrive in the next few days. Once it's here, I'll squeel with delight and take pictures of its contents, which I'll post right here. Oh, I can't wait!!!

You all have a lovely Saturday...sleep-in, inhale the Christmas season and pass along that beautiful smile .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...