Tuesday, December 2, 2008

little secret.

OK, I made another wristlet. I love these things, they're so much fun to make. This is for a friend, but we won't tell her about it, will we? I was kind of skeptical about the whiteness of the fabric with dirt and all, but I figure it can be tossed in the wash and come out as good-as-new. So I'm not going to worry about it.

My photo-editing software arrived last evening, so I should be able to post better pictures in the very near future. Have I told you that I have my own I.T. guy? Yup! He's also referred to as MacGyver in these parts. He had a meeting last night, which was very inconvenient of him! But tonight, he's mine! In a day or two, better pictures on this blog, my friends!

Randi's reciped box swap is Thursday, so I've been thinking of a holiday recipe to share. Geez, all this pressure! So many decisions to make and so very little time.

And by the way, if you haven't entered the giveaway, do it here. I'll be announcing a winner on Thursday. I already have the next giveaway planned and it won't be a wristlet. It's something you've never seen before at It's A Wonderful... and I think you're going to like it. Stay tuned for details.

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

*pouts* Where was the grinch when I was ordering?!?!?! lol

Go check out my blog sunshine!!

Gator World!! said...

Oh, I just love this one! This is so awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...