Saturday, July 7, 2012

view from my office!


This is the view from my office window.

At first, it was a typical construction site.

Nothing special...

I was impressed that every morning at 8 AM sharp, workers were on site and constructing!

 Which is what they're supposed to do.

I think it is very nice of them to get to work on time and start doing their thing.

Time is of the essence!




It is very important that this project gets completed in a timely fashion.

Rumor had it that my favorite fast-food restaurant was going in on this site...NO!

It was almost too good to be true...

Confirmation was needed!





This morning, I received it. The sign is there!

Zaxby's!

 It's official...

Salads! Zalads! Grilled chicken sandwich! Chicken!

Right smack-dab across the street and I have a bird's-eye chicken's-eye view from my office window...

Zaxby's, thy name is temptation!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...