Thursday, May 12, 2011

Christmas in May!

Hey guys, it's almost Christmas!

Yesterday, I happened to be in one of my two favorite fabric shops and this is what I saw:

Adorable Christmas fabrics! From Michael Miller's Funky Christmas...web shots don't do the fabric justice. In person, the fabrics are bright and vivid and oh, so cute!

 I'm thinking aprons and pot holders would be great made from these fabrics.

 A white background pretty much eliminates the possibility of making any sort of purse...



But wouldn't they make great pajama pants?

Crazy...one moment you're oblivious and carefree. The next, Christmas slaps you in the face and the pressure is on to prepare for the BEST season of the year!

 I  L.O.V.E. Christmas!


1 comment:

randi said...

christmas? aaargh! don't know if my mind can go there yet, although i do LOVE the holiday.

those prints are just adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...