Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Top Ten List!



Christmas went by too fast this year. All the decorating and then, it's time to put it all away again.

I'm spending today deconstructing my Christmas cheer. Bah, humbug.

I then got to thinking what my New Year's Resolutions should be. I came up with this...

Patti's Top Ten Resolutions for 2011:

#10: get birthday cards to recipient prior to birthday...not 3 months later
  #9:  return Mom's fake "Tupperware" (I do have some of her "real" stuff)
  #8: see more movies
  #7: get some sewing projects completed
  #6: no junk on the top of the dryer
  #5: trim my hair on a more regular basis
  #4: teach Jonathan how to cook
  #3: keep my stuff organized
  #2: redo my blog and web site

And my Number One resolution for 2011 is.....

 ...stop tripping over the dog!

There you have it.

2 comments:

J said...

Lol! I'm totally guilty of stacking stuff up on the dryer too...& tripping over the dog! Happy New Year Patti!
~Jenny

Clarksville Pool Services said...

Intereesting read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...