Wednesday, October 6, 2010

let's chat!


~You may recall how a few weeks ago, "someone" was complaining about the oppressive heat in Florida and why, on God's green Earth, would anyone want to live here?  Well...the weather is absolutely gor-ge-ous right now in the big city of Jacksonville!  So I guess that "someone" won't be complaining unless, of course, the temperature spikes and we're back up into the 90s.  Then "someone" is going to start her whining again...

~ A little alarm incident this afternoon...no problem and the officers were as nice as could be! They let me off the hook and no paddy-wagon for me!



~Here is a link to some adorable Paper Dolls. Too cute! Throw some card stock in your printer and make these for your kids. Yes, boys can play with them...there's nothing manlier than a pirate!




~This is an awesome project using dollar store pumpkins. I think it's a beautiful vignette. Go here for the project. I just might tackle this pretty pumpkin project myself!

~How do you like my unconventional pastel Halloween Blog banner? I don't like spooky stuff, so I figured happy colors make the whole vibe much less threatening.  Is it too soon for Halloween decorations?



~Christmas will be here soon...I love Christmas!  I think I'll start my shopping soon. We already know what we're getting Dad.  One down, lots to go!

Alrighty, then. I enjoyed our little chat. 

I'll see YOU soon...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...