Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day.

 I grew up with three wonderful older brothers and had two strong and loving grandfathers.

As a little girl, I always felt safe.  Protected.  Loved.

As an adult, these are the guys in my life:


This is my Dad. 

As a young man. 

The Daddy I knew and loved as a little girl. 

The man who protected and gave me a sense of security.

The man who loved me.


This is my Dad, today.

The man who makes me laugh.

Who gave me away at my wedding.

Who loves my husband and son.


This is my husband.

Who took my hand in marriage, given by my parents.

The man who has loved, nurtured and protected our baby.

The man I look forward to spending the rest of my days with.


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY...
To all the men in my life!


1 comment:

Thomas Fleming said...

Patti, this is SO beautiful! And there are no two men more deserving of such a tribute than Dad and Jason. God bless you and them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...