Thursday, March 18, 2010

Houston, Dallas, Ft. Worth...

...destination: Austin!

A baby blanket.

A onesie.

Baby booties...

All will be heading to Austin, arrival time not confirmed. But there's going to be a heck of a party this weekend to celebrate Austin.

My friend, Cathy, commissioned this set for her nephew. Being very laid-back and easy-going, Cathy pretty much left the fabric/pattern selection to me. Keeping in mind that the color-theme is brown and blue, I easily found inspiration in the fabric. My first tie-onesie outfit was a blast to make...so was the monogrammed blanket...but the booties, not so much. They took me longer to make than the other two items.

And Cathy...she's gestating her own little bundle of boy. Hmmmm, I wonder if he'll like ties?

2 comments:

cathy said...

You are AMAZING!! Love it!!

Janean said...

her family will ADORE it with capitals! the colors are amazing...and that tie! i like it any time we personalize it with their name. FAB X 100.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...