Monday, February 22, 2010

sorting, purging and wisdom.

It's Monday...

I'm going to go see a man today about a tooth. He and I are going to consult about a wisdom tooth. My wisdom tooth. Not to worry, though...I'll have two wisdom teeth left. That will leave me with half my wisdom, which is better than none.

Looking for something? Why, yes I am! Some pretty fabric to make something with. I know it's around here somewhere. In my quest, I decided I needed to eliminate some garbage in my fabric stash.


Here's some more fabric. Only this isn't garbage, no sirree! This is perfectly good fabric. It's just hanging out, like my useless wisdom tooth.

That green gingham will make a pretty little girl's apron. Not that I have a little girl in my life. Well, I do, but she's just an infant. My CRHP sisters share little Miss E. with her mommy. There are two more CRHP babies on the way, a girl and a boy. We'll share them with their mommies, too. Maybe.

Basically, my Monday is pretty much taken up with elimination of fabric scraps and the future extraction of a bothersome wisdom tooth...

What's your Monday shaping up to be?

1 comment:

J said...

that must be my problem...I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed....therefore no remaining wisdom lol!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...