Thursday, September 22, 2011

project on my table.



Yup, I have another doll on my table. My little boy-hero doll needs a damsel in distress! I've taken pity on him and cut out a little girlfriend for him.Her legs and arms are finished, as is her hair, but I need to find some fabric for a little skirt. This is kind of fun!

In other matters, can someone please send some cool air down here to the South? I'm frying! Summer clothes have all been deleted from the stores; sweaters, jackets and long-sleeved apparel have been downloaded into them! Sheesh, enough heat, already!

Maybe if I do some Fall decorating, I'll feel cooler. Thinking not really...but the house will look cute!

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I hate to break this to you but I have decorated for fall....still too stinkin hot! *spits*

I am loving that you are making a damsel!!

Judi said...

Hi there
Its hard to decorate for fall when its hot out...I can just imagine. On the other hand we'd love some more of what you have got...though today is just the perfrct mid 70s weather.

I love your new doll...a damsel in distress.

enjoy this day..
Judi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...