Tuesday, February 22, 2011

color my world blue.

 Blue...Sunday was warm and oh, so blue!

Jason was determined to take the boat out on the water this weekend and we had a lovely day boating on the St. John's River. It was sunny and warm, a perfect day for cruising without a destination...just ride!

Of course I left my camera at home, leaving me with just my cell phone. Hence, the blue photo. But you know, out on the water, the world is bluer! I couldn't resist a photo of the city's skyline.

Then it was home and time to swab the decks and upholstery. I bet the seafarers of old didn't worry about cleaning the white upholstery. Of course, they didn't have a radio to listen to while cleaning, either. But I didn't have a cask of rum to swill. Or a plank to walk. Or treasure to bury.




In other news, these are two new wristlets I finished last week. I've received some nice compliments on these little numbers. I'm working on another made from laminated material, much like a rain jacket, that can be carried to the beach, pool, or....on a boat!

I'll let you know how the new wristlet turns out.

Since I'm off today, I need to accomplish all the chores I didn't do this weekend, since A) I worked on Saturday and B) I played on the boat all day Sunday. 

I see a dust rag, Pledge and a vacuum in my future.

Oh joy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...