Saturday, January 29, 2011

salty birthday!


...where the salt meets your life.

 It was my birthday and my darling parents called the morning of and invited me to lunch.

I had my choice of barbecue or seafood...slam! Seafood every time!

Destination...Salt Life Food Shack at the beach. It was wonderful!

The atmosphere is casual, yet with a flair of elegance. The interior boasts an eclectic design, with lots of natural sunlight and a fresh, clean ambiance.



The menu offers a nice number of options, without being to extensive. I ordered the Seared Ahi Tuna Salad and it was delicious!


 Dining is so comfortable...the chairs are oversized and the tables have plenty of room...

Just look at those walls! So much natural sunlight...


It was a great time! And my birthday didn't get snowed-out, like all the first 20 birthdays did.

*Hint: snowstorms, like the Blizzard of 77!

And that's because we're living the Salt Life!

And the livin' is easy...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...