Monday, January 17, 2011

better late than never.

I had plans to get things done this weekend.

And as usually happens more often than not, my plans were thwarted... by a case of a bad cold.

My good intentions of getting the laundry washed, dried and ironed went up in smoke, as did the sewing that was included in my weekend plans.


Front of bag
 I finished these little purses last week, but never got around to taking photos and posting them on this here humble blog.

These are my latest favorite purses.

They hold just enough and are great for taking on errands...



Back side of bag w/pocket
 The bag easily straps over your shoulder and schleps along with you, not getting in your way.



Why, Hello Kitty!  Nice of you to stop by and my, don't you look so cheerful!

Next up: Later Alligator...

...cute, cute, cute!

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

They are adorable!

Sometimes we just need to let go of everything and take care of ourselves.

I hope you are feeling better today.

Put vicks on your feet.

J said...

Cute sling packs Patti. I love them. Hope you are feeling better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...