Wednesday, December 15, 2010

skirting baking, for today.

We're going to take a break from baking today and focus on tree skirts.

I've gone years without a proper skirt for our tree...I'd simply drape some pretty fabric around the base of the tree and surprisingly, it looked fine. No one ever knew the difference...

But I knew. I knew that the tree wasn't sufficiently dressed.


Randi inspired me over at i have to say...

She made a darling tree skirt and posted a tutorial on how to make them.

So quick and easy. It whips up in no time flat.

I made a few minor changes...I omitted the bias tape, 'cause bias tape and I don't care a whole lot for each other. We tolerate one another, but there's no love lost between us...

If you have a notion to make a tree skirt, use Randi's tutorial...

It'll make your skirt fly up.

While you're there, check out the super-cute gingerbread houses she and her cute family made.

The woman is a wonder. Wonder Woman.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...