Tuesday, June 29, 2010

gadget wristlet

Meet my newest little pouch.  I made a few of these as a test-run, taking them to the Riverside Arts Market to see how they'd sell.  They were cleared out within minutes. 


They're little wristlets, perfect for stashing your camera, cell phone or ipod.  Or, use it to carry your cash, plastic, lipstick and other necessities. 


Right now, I'm working on stock for the show coming up this weekend.  If you're out and about, please stop by our booth for a look and a visit.  We're located down by the river, at the end near the restrooms and food court.  Mention you read the blog and a 10% discount is yours!

Tonight, I'm hosting my ladies from my church group, CRHP Team #10 for a "meeting."  This should be a lot of fun. 

Tune in tomorrow for all the details of our little party meeting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...