Thursday, August 6, 2009

lovely bird print.

I won this amazing print and I just love it! The contest was several months ago and I forgot to tell you that I had won. Wow. Regina, painter extraordinaire and the author of Creative Kismet, graciously painted and sent this love to me. The colors are vibrant, happy and I adore how she incorporated sheet music within the tear-drop shapes. It makes me cheerful just looking at it. Regina was a guest on Martha Stewart, giving a demonstration on how to make some ultra-cool t-shirts. Love them! Please visit and take a look around her blog and website...she's truly amazing.


And then there's this. What would you call this critter? Squird? Birsque? Maybe...a hummingsquirrel, squirrel-jay or squinch? How about...nuisance?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...