Wednesday, August 19, 2009

cooked-up review.

Today, Mom and I went to the movie "Julie & Julia." It was great! It made me want to come home and truss a chicken. Skewer a duck. Chop some onions. Write in my blog. (I'm only going to do ONE of those things!). I really enjoyed the movie, except for one rather disturbing scene: Julia and her husband are about to "cook" things up in the bedroom, if you get my drift. EEEEWWW! That's like having to think of your parents ever being intimate, one's mind just shouldn't go there! Other than that one spicy scene, this is a cute, cute movie.

4 comments:

Donna said...

I can't wait to see this movie!

Thomas Fleming said...

Glad you liked it, Pat! I was actually physically hungry coming out of the theater, so it was good that we were going directly to dinner--though it wasn't exactly French cuisine. But it inspired Melany and I to decide to try cooking together as a sort of joint hobby, at least once a week. We're going to start this fall, when it's not so warm in the kitchen. I think I'd like to specialize in soups. Doesn't that sound yummy?

Trudy said...

I saw the movie a few days ago with my husband. I thought it was great. I didn't like the bedroom seen either.

J said...

I went to that movie over the weekend. It is really good; I agree they could have left the bedroom scene out and the part where her husband blurts out the f-bomb. Other than that, it was a good movie! It made me hungry. :0)
~Jenny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...