Friday, August 28, 2009

bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!

Cinderelli, Cinderelli, night and day, it's Cinderelli...

"Noooooo, not Cinderelli, CinderELLA!"

Jason used to sing "Cinderelli" to annoy his little boy, Jonathan. And Jonathan would indignantly set his Daddy straight, telling him how to pronounce "Cinderella" correctly. It was very funny and we had a blast driving our baby insane. Does that make us bad parents?

Today, I was Cinderelli. After I kissed the dudes goodbye, sending them on their way, I got to cracking. I started the laundry, made a homemade Beef Goulash by 10:30 am, cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed, more laundry, picked up, cleaned toilets and sinks, washed the floor and wrestled a zipper that I worked on for two hours last night and today, completed it in 2.43 minutes.

Tomorrow? Grandma and Pa, Granny and Papa are coming over to celebrate Pa's birthday. I think I'll cook. And because it's a special occasion, I'll be sure to wear my glass slippers.

3 comments:

Trudy said...

Hope you have a wonderful time. And then when you get done, I need you to come over and clean my house.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Oh I like your new dress! Y'all have fun!

J said...

Have fun celebrating with your Pa or was it your Papa? Anyhoo, have fun!

~Jenny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...