Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Intentions.

I know, I'm a day late! *Note to self: make an effort to be more blogopunctual! There, that should do it...where was I? Yes. My New Year's Intentions. Notice that I'm not using the word "resolutions" and there's a very good reason for that. Gimme a minute, I'm thinking. OK, here's the difference between the two, at least according to my way of thinking: intent is what I have in mind to accomplish. Resolution is a more definitive intention, the act of having to obtain said goal. My intentions allows me more leeway, less stress. Less stress is good, right? And I won't have to beat up on myself when I step off the chosen path.

These are just a few of my New Year's Intentions (in no particular order of importance):

~to stay in contact with my people
~stay focused!
~walk
~stay focused!
~nurture my relationship with God
~more giveaways
~clean more
~go to more movies with my mom
~clean the closet
~stay focused!
~take more photos
~learn new things
~stay focused!

Those are just a few of my good intentions. Whew! Glad I got those posted, now you can all brow-beat me if, I mean when, I step off my 2009 path. And oh, by the way...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I love your intentions! Especially more giveaways! LOL

I am trying to think of one word that I want to work on through out the year.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I also love how *stay focused* is there several times.

It's A Wonderful said...

I have to remind myself to finish one thing before I start another. I do that with everything. Even cleaning! In the middle of cleaning the toilet I'll decide that I should sweep the front steps off. I drive myself crazy!

Anonymous said...

I love your list---except cleaning more! Staying focused is a great one! I get too off track and I leave important things undone.


Note to self: change that habit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...