Wednesday, November 16, 2011

time to let you know where I have been!

This is a first for me...no photo of a dog, skirt, or family member. No boat, no sky, nor silly photo of something that has caught my fancy.

When my world was narrow, I always found something to write about. Not sure if any of it was worth reading, but I sure enjoyed expressing myself. Funny, how as my world broadened, I didn't feel the creative bug biting. I have so much more to talk about now, but am either too busy to write, too tired to write, or just uninspired. And that makes me sad. Because I have always loved my blog. It doesn't really matter if anyone reads it or not, it's just always been a place to express myself.

The director of the CPC where I work, has been out sick since the last week of October. I enjoy my job and don't find it difficult to get up and go to work, but working 6 days a week is taking its toll. I've let a lot of things slide around the house and that includes this blog. The kitchen floor needs washing, some major cleaning needs to be done and I have sewing that I really want to do. And changing the header on this blog and posting photos and posts are on the top of my list.

Thanksgiving is next week...how did it creep up so soon? The upside is, I'll be off work from Noon on Wednesday thru Sunday. Yippee! I'm thinking I might be able to squeeze some blog redesign in, maybe a few posts and finish some little-girl skirts. Oh, and there's decorating for Christmas! I think I can do this...

I'm looking forward to my comeback...I really hope you all are still nearby, ready to read my silly blog. See you soon, hugs to you!

1 comment:

Thomas Fleming said...

Patti, I know just how it is! Rest assured that your blog is being read, even if we derelict followers don't post comments very faithfully. I have lots of work to do on my blogs, but useful blocks of time are so few and far between! Maybe if we start something called "Occupy Blogosphere," we'll attract lots of media attention and then can justify the extra time spent to our families and employers! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...