Friday, November 25, 2011


Hey, I'm not a complete slouch! I have been able to sew a few things up this past month. The Christmas fabric this year is pretty darn cute and I couldn't resist making some little girls' skirts to sell at Avonlea for Christmas. Once I cut into the fabric and put it on the machine, I felt relaxed and content, ignoring the pile of clothes that were begging to be ironed. And the kitchen floor that screamed to be washed. With all the other little things that have been wanting my attention.

The day-after Thanksgiving...truly a relaxing and peaceful day. I chose to spend it doing a little laundry, ironing a few things, working on my blog banner all in the comfort of my black yoga pants and t-shirt. Though I'm working tomorrow (and though bitter at first, am now over it), I don't plan on doing too much tomorrow, either! I had thought about pulling a few Christmas decorations out today, to get me revved up for Christmas, but I think it more prudent to let the ol' engine idle for a day or two!

Here's wishing you a fine start to your Christmas season. May your days be merry and bright! This is my favorite time of year and I fully intend to enjoy every second of it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...