Thursday, June 9, 2011

look at a book.

One of my daily visits is to Bari J's  blog. It's a palette of beautiful colors and designs, tutorials and photos of her fabrics, family and inspiration.

I happened to be at Joann's the other day (I don't frequent near as much as I used to) when Bari's book jumped out at me and begged me to take her home. I said, "Whoa, wait a minute! Are you worthy?" So I started looking at the photos and found...

this lovely little belt. It's so colorful and sparkly and easy-looking. So I read on...


Jackpot! The moment I laid eyes on this little number, the book was mine. AND, I had a 50% off coupon... 

That belt is awfully cute. 

And it's soooooo good to be back to blogging!

1 comment:

J said...

Looks great Patti!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...