Saturday, June 18, 2011

a few of my favorite things.

A few things I'm in love with these days and not in the proper order...


 This sofa table. It's on order and I'm lovin' it! We ordered living room furniture and this lovely is on its way to me. I cannot wait!

 Oh, dear! This little lamb...he's my love. My first "great." And he's beyond great, he's my little lambikin. I love him sooooo much! Isn't he adorable? I know you think he is!



And then there's this beast. She's cost us a small fortune in the last couple of months. I could tell you some other personal things about her, but that wouldn't be nice of me. She is finally feeling better and acting like her old self. Playful and perky. And we love her...so happy to have her back!

I had hoped to have some projects made and photographed, but as usual, stuff is half made and sitting on my table. Maybe by Tuesday, I'll have it ready. Or not.

1 comment:

Thomas Fleming said...

You guys are among our "favorite things," Patti, and we can't wait to see you in a few days! I'm glad to hear BB is back to her old self--I look forward to playing tug-o-war with her (or even you, if you'd like)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...