Tuesday, March 9, 2010

follow the bouncing dot.

Same bag, two different poses. I'm not sure if the bag looks better sitting, or standing.

Each photo is taken in different lighting, too.

I'm not sure which photo I prefer...which do you like?



I have more of these bags, in different prints. One is waiting to have the threads trimmed, the other is waiting for the shoulder strap to be attached. The rest are finished and awaiting their portraits.

There's also an apron waiting to be made, along with writstlets to be finished.

I'm thinking of adding camera straps to my repertoire...or do you think that's going overboard?

I do like these polkies, though....

2 comments:

J said...

Beautiful bag!! I love polka dots!!

The Queen (aka Red Bear) said...

Is this my black and white one that I asked for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...