Saturday, September 6, 2008

creative excuses.

So what have I been doing all week? Certainly not cleaning! Look at that grass up there on my floor...shameful! Mr. French! Why have you not swept this up?! You're on thin ice, mister! Or, should I say, "monsieur!"

Instead of staying on Mr. French's back, I've been working on this. It's a birthday banner for my friend's great-nephew. His name is Walter. What?!!! It doesn't say Walter on the banner? My bad! He'll just have to be called "Jack" from here on out, because I'm never going to get "Jack" peeled off that fabric. Oh yes, I need to add the birthday candles for Walter. I mean, Jack. I'm putting the flame on the candles. Guess I should have done that before I snapped the photo, but I loved having the dirt on Mr. French...I told him I was going to tell you all about his slacking off. After all, I have proof and you know what that goes in? Yes, the pudding! Hey Mr. French, d'ya have that chocolate pudding finished?

And I've been working on these. They're purses. Yup...no, they're not finished. I've been working on other stuff, too. This is just the beginning. But they're pretty! The other stuff I've been doing isn't blog worthy yet. Or at all. I did go out and walk this week. I didn't take any pictures of myself walking up the two bridges and down, though. Not to mention that it's pretty much impossible to do. The pictures, I mean. Oh, the bridges are pretty impossible too, but I have my mother-in-law behind me, cracking her whip. I'm not afraid of her. Yes I am. She has bionic fingers that hurt when she pokes you in the arm. What I'm trying to get at is, I've lots of work and catching up to do around the house and in my sewing room. But you know, I feel a giveaway in the air...stay tuned.

Mr. French! Get your fin arriere in here!

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

~sighs~ I fired Mr. French. He was just not up to mustard here.

You know...you would think that I could keep a clean house since there is just 2 of us!! But can I? I guess not.

I really like that banner! And the fabic for the purses is yummy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...